Motorino CTi is designed as bike to replace your car in your daily use in the city. It is built to offer such a comfort that you enjoy riding it for hours without getting tired. The power train offers more power than you need in moderate hills but can provide power that makes the steep streets of Vancouver feel like riding on flat streets of the prairies.
This bike is designed for daily life, it has optional front and rear racks transforming it into cargo bike when you need to load it up with gear. For extra commuting comfort the Motorino CTi is equipped with a cruiser handlebar which can be quickly adjusted for height and angle with a quick release. The seat post is spring loaded for extra cushion.
The Motorino CTi features a high speed 350W continuous power motor providing 80NM torque through the built-in torque converter. In terms of performance these bike is more powerful than any other 350W rated bikes. The smooth torque sensor allows you to accelerate faster than a gas scooter from a still stand without the need of gearing up your mechanical gears.
The Motorino CTb have two control modes:
- “power-assist” provides nine user-selectable levels of assistance that are automatically engaged when the rider pedals,
- “power on demand” delivered proportionally with a push of the thumb throttle.
The battery is locked by unique key into the downtube for better weight distribution and can be unlocked and removed easily. With the highest “energy density” currently available, the surprisingly light and small 48V 10.2 Amp-hour LG cell Lithium-Ion pack can power a 30km range in regular city riding, without any pedaling, and could easily double that with moderate pedaling.
- Shimano 7-speed hyper glide drive-train with Shimano Tourney derailleur and trigger-shift shifter,
- 160mm Tektro front and rear disk brakes
- 26” double-walled ALEX alloy rim with stainless-steel spokes
- 26” City Street tires
- Shimano Acera 7gears with Revoshifter
- Three-button control pod with:
- Backlit LCD Display with indicators for speed,
- Trip distance
- Battery voltage
- Power assist level
- Headlight control
Like all Motorino e-bicycles, the CTb is built to meet European Union EN 15194 safety requirements.
48V, 15A Nominal 22A Max current 12 MOSFETs Sinewave programmable via panel
Bafang BPM 350W 48V Rear, Hub, brushless, geared 73Nm torque at stall